Buy this Report now
Buy this Issue now
Download brochure (PDF)
Download price list (PDF)
Request sample issue
View list of reports
in other issues
Multi Report Package|
We also offer a flexible subscription product,
the Multi Report Package,
which allows you to select your own choice of reports from our full range,
to suit your own budget.|
Click here for full details.
Performance apparel markets: product developments and innovations, March 2023
published in Issue 76, March 2023
This report provides information on the latest developments in fabrics, fibres, finishes, footwear, odour control treatments, printing inks, smart clothing, socks, wearable technology and yarns. Furthermore, it includes news from the following innovative brands and other organisations: adidas; Asics; Carhartt; Chargeurs Luxury Materials; clim8; Dow; DuPont; HeiQ; HLC Industries; Hologenix; Invista; Nottingham Trent University (NTU); Patagonia; Polartec; Reebok; Schoeller Textil; The Lycra Company; and Unifi.
- Invista and HLC Industries have collaborated in the development of Cordura TrueLock Fabric in navy blue for use in the manufacture of military, tactical and law enforcement applications
- Materials science specialist Hologenix and textured yarns specialist Unifi have collaborated in the development of Repreve fibre which incorporates Celliant technology
- Polartec has developed a bio-based finish called Polartec Power Shield which is weather resistant
- Asics has developed a tennis shoe which is designed to provide excellent stability and adidas has developed a tennis shoe which is designed to improve pace
- Reebok has developed the Nano X3 trainer for lifting and running activities
ODOUR CONTROL TREATMENTS
- HeiQ and Patagonia have collaborated in the development of a bio-based treatment called HeiQ Fresh MNT-01 which possesses odour control properties
- Dow has developed a silicone screen printing ink which can be used in the manufacture of highly elastic garments
- Workwear manufacturer Carhartt and clim8 have collaborated in the development of a temperature regulating smart vest which incorporates artificial intelligence (AI) technology
- The Lycra Company has developed an insulative technology for socks called Thermolite Everyday Warmth
- Researchers at Nottingham Trent University (NTU) have developed an e-textile prototype which is capable of charging electronic devices
- DuPont has developed a new range of yarns which incorporate Kevlar
|Four times a year, Performance Apparel Markets provides intelligence, expert analysis and insight on the performance apparel industry. |
Performance apparel represents one of the fastest growing markets in the global textile and clothing industry--and market growth is being fuelled by an emergence of new fibres, fabrics and innovative materials. The market's growth prospects are also being spurred by increasing demand for performance properties in mainstream fashion.
|What's in Performance Apparel Markets?
Each issue provides an authoritative source of information on key industry topics, including: antimicrobial textiles; biomaterials; biomimicry; chemical protective clothing; circularity; compression and shapewear; cosmetotextiles; environmental sustainability; finishes; flame resistant clothing; footwear; graphene; insect repellent apparel; insulation materials; medical protective clothing; military clothing and equipment; moisture management; mono materials; outdoor apparel; personal protective equipment (PPE); smart textiles; sportswear; thermoregulation; waterproof breathable textiles; wearable technology; and workwear.
A single issue of Performance Apparel Markets includes:
an editorial think-piece on a topical issue from an industry expert a round-up of the latest product innovations a main feature on a new or established market insight and analysis of a key market leader or fast-growing start-up a round-up of the latest business developments
An annual subscription to Performance Apparel Markets is a cost-effective way to keep informed about trends and developments in the global performance apparel industry. Subscriptions are available in printed and/or digital formats. Printed and digital subscribers receive each issue in printed format in addition to a digital PDF file, which is available immediately on publication. Subscribers also receive a complementary digital subscription to Performance Apparel Update, delivered directly by email once a month. This free supplement contains essential information on business news and the latest product developments.
Like all Textiles Intelligence publications, Performance Apparel Markets is a reliable source of independently sourced business information, and it does not carry advertising.
|This is what our customers say:|
|"The quality of your reports is very high"|
|(The British Textile Technology Group (BTTG)) ||